Vivaitalia (Britalia) Club this March 2018
where English meets Italian
Welcome to March 2018
Upcoming Vivaitalia Events
* Bordighera Apero Evening: Friday 30th March, starting at 6.00 pm. We will be at Bar Prestige. The bar is well positioned in the centre of town and close to parking and public transport! Great to see everyone in February. See PHOTOS
Come and meet your friends and make new ones too as we engage in a lively fun evening. Everyone is welcome!
La Bella Vita! La Bella Italia! #VivaitaliaClub
* Wine Tasting in Bordighera: On Saturday 24th ten of us met at the Antiche Cantine Dogliotti in Bordighera and we had so much fun with wine expert Valerio Dogliotti. We looking forward to doing it again! See PHOTOS
* Sanremo Apero Evening: Benvenuto Club and Vivaitalia come together this March.
Date: Friday 9th March
Time: 18:00 - 20:30
Venue: Victory-Morgana Bay - Corso Trento e Trieste 16, 18038, Sanremo - (near Portosole)
Apero Price: €10 on entry to the bar - this includes one drink, alcoholic or non-alcoholic plus a plate of savouries for 2 and a bowl of pasta per person. Extra drinks bought to be paid to the bar.
Please Confirm by the 6th March: We need to let Victory Morgana know how many are coming, so they can prepare a spot for us.
Send email... Rosemary: email@example.com
or Anna: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you. Rosemary and ANNA
* Competition: Win a signed copy of Carol Drinkwater's Book
Carol Drinkwater successful Writer, Actress, Filmmaker is no stranger to The Riviera Woman. To celebrate International Women's Day you can win a signed copy of THE LOST GIRL to be published on 8th March in paperback. At it’s core, The Lost Girl is a story of kindness, enduring love and loss. To Enter
* Dolceacqua English Cinema Evening: Saturday 10th March.
The Film: Phantom Thread - Stars: Vicky Krieps, Daniel Day-Lewis, Lesley Manville
Set in 1950's London, Reynolds Woodcock is a renowned dressmaker whose fastidious life is disrupted by a young, strong-willed woman, Alma, who becomes his muse and lover.
Start time: 18.00
Optional: If you wish to go to a local restaurant afterwards, let me know. We have been going to Zafferano because it is the only restaurant that takes the trouble to cater for our needs. Everyone pays their own bill allowing you to order exactly what you wish. If you email me then I will be happy to book the restaurant, so they have an idea of how many are coming.
Here are a few interesting dates to remember this March:
Thursday 8th March - International Women's Day.
Sunday 25th March at 2am (Saturday night) - Clocks go forward one hour.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
+39 339 724 8538
Follow us on our website, Facebook Page or on MeetUp
Any existing links to Britalia.Club will be ongoing. Even with a name change we are still the same group with the same principles and same mission: To meet like-minded people from all over the world who enjoy meeting others and sharing experiences in Bella Italia.
We as a club believe in being a part of the local community by supporting the local community.
For The Riviera Woman March Newsletter: HERE
The Riviera Woman celebrates 10 years last year!