Looking and Feeling great after a Long Journey
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, these simple tips can help you to look and feel your best when you are arrive at your destination.
- Before you head off on your journey, especially if it is a long haul flight, take care of your skin. Cleanse well and use a good face mask to give your skin a good head start.
- Have in your bag a good cream, gel or oil that can double up and be used on your lips and hands.
- If you can resist the temptation, avoid alcohol before or whilst travelling and drink lots of water. Keeping well hydrated is very important to help keep you fresh. This goes the same for coffee, drink tea and preferably green tea.
- It's very easy to grab snacks whilst in a hurry or when you feel peckish, but train yourself to choose fruits instead, your body wil thank you for it and give you so much more energy.
- And for the ultimate boost, also keep a small packet of wipes and your favourite perfume.